“Willow Glen” is a very productive acreage with numerous & quality improvements. Only an inspection will reveal the true value of this acreage. There is also 123 acres adjoining this property for sale.
SITUATED: 16kms north-west of Pittsworth on Rossvale Irongate Road.
SERVICES: Mail service, school bus, bitumen frontage.
AREA & TENURE: Lot 7 on RP28345, 49.781 hectares (123 acres)
COUNTRY: Mostly level to gently sloping alluvial black soil with 2 small areas of mountain coolibah ridge.
CULTIVATION: Approx. 90 acres of some of the best black soil cultivation on the edge of the floodplain.
WATER: Bore equipped with electric submersible pump (just renewed). 1 x 5,000 & 3,000 gallons storage supplying troughs & yard. There is approx. 26,000 gallons of rain- water storage of which 10,000 is plumbed to house.
FENCING: Permanent fencing on 2 sides with electric fencing used on cultivation country & adjoining acreage also for sale.
IMPROVEMENTS: Newly renovated, bright & airy ranch style 3 bedroom timber home with white plantation shutters & security screens through-out. Newly added wide verandah along 2 sides + covered outdoor pergola area on eastern side of house. Open plan kitchen/dining area leads out on to verandah along western side. Formal lounge with wood heater, reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fan; separate office with access to verandah; main bedroom has roomy walk-in robe & ensuite; 2 other separate bedrooms & separate main bathroom with shower. Beautiful established gardens & manicured lawn.
- 3 bay car garage with concrete floor, 2 bays with roller doors.
- 6 mtr x 3 mtr single lock-up car garage.
- 16 mtr x 7 mtr open shed, enclosed on 3 sides.
- 18 mtr x 12 mtr & 5mtr high machinery shed.
- 6 mtr x 9 mtr, fully lockable galvanized iron shed with concrete floor & 3 phase power.
- 8 mtr x 7 mtr open ended shed.
- Large set of portable cattle yards with cattle crush & loading ramp.